We don’t use your health information at all. We protect it.
We take your privacy very seriously:
The health information you put on Pain Train is for you, your medical advisers, and anyone else you choose to share it with. The only reason our site exists is to enable you to do that quickly and easily.
- We do not use your health information at all. We do not share it with anyone in any way.
- We store your health information safely and protect it from being accessed by anyone other than the people you authorise to access it.
- We are Origin of Image Pty Ltd, a company registered in Australia at 81 Hesse Street Queenscliff VIC 3225. The company’s Australian Company Number is 088 990 587.
If you have any questions to do with your health information on our site, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We protect — and we do not share — your subscriber information
What is personal information?
What information do we collect and how will we use it?
We may collect personal information about individuals. We collect personal information directly from the individual concerned. This information could include name, email, telephone or address contact details, credit and banking details and employment details if relevant. In most circumstances we do not collect “sensitive information”.
We collect personal information in circumstances including in the following circumstances:
- when you place an order with us (such as applying for membership) we collect certain information to enable us to process your transaction and, update you about the status of your order. This information includes your name and personal details, order details, details of your address(es) and payment details;
- when paying for goods and/or services with credit cards and when processing returns or exchanges and to otherwise perform authorised financial transactions with you;
- when you telephone us or visit our website and make an enquiry to which a later response is requested and to do so requires your contact details;
- when you ask to be included on marketing distribution lists or interact with our social media services; and
We may use personal information for the purpose of marketing but only where such use complies with the Privacy Law and the Australian Privacy Principles in particular.
We may also use personal information:
- to verify your identity and to assist you if you have forgotten any user name or password;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/ device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to facilitate your participation in surveys we (or a third party on our behalf) run where you volunteer that personal information. On occasion we may ask for feedback from you about the usage or services our website provides to help us develop and improve it further;
- to receive and address feedback or complaints from you;
- for quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us; and
- to protect our legal interests and fulfil our regulatory obligations (if and to the extent necessary).
We will keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for these purposes.
What you can expect from us
We hold personal information in our own secure databases as well as that maintained by our third party contractors.
We will at all times comply with the standards, procedures and requirements of Australian data protection laws to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept appropriately secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our related group companies. They will only use it for the same purposes that we may under this policy. We may provide personal information to third parties outside our group companies for limited purposes, such as to help us in providing goods and services to customers.
Those persons and business may include:
- organisations who carry out credit, fraud and other security checks;
- our online payment gateway service provider, for the purpose of facilitating payments; and
- third party software providers who store details of customer account for us or who provide other IT services.
We limit the information we provide to third parties referred to above to the information they need to help us provide or facilitate the provision of services to you. We deal with third parties that are required to meet the privacy standards required by law in handling your personal information, and use your personal information only for the purposes that we gave it to them.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties outside our group of companies:
- where we have your express permission to do so;
- where it can reasonably be inferred from the circumstances that you consent to the disclosure to the third parties;
- if Origin of Image Pty Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets (subject to the same constraints on use and disclosure as under this policy); and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Origin of Image Pty Ltd its personnel or customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may store some information overseas “in the cloud” through servers located outside of Australia.
Updating your personal details
We want to make sure that the information we hold about you is correct and up to date at all times. You can at any time amend or update your information by logging into the website and updating your details.
Questions, concerns and access to / correction of your personal information
You are entitled to ask for access to the personal information we hold about you and to request updates to it. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at:
Attention: Privacy Officer
81 Hesse Street
Queenscliff, Victoria 3225
Please provide sufficient detail about the information in question to help us locate it. We will then use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine if there is a problem and take the necessary corrective action within a reasonable time.
A cookie is a piece of information our website will place on your computer’s hard drive that can track your movements while you are on the website, it will also recognize your computer when you visit our website again.
Cookies are stored in order for us to continually improve our website and provide a better on-line shopping experience for you. They are mainly used for marketing purposes, but they are also used to tell us what country you are coming from so we can make sure that prices are displayed in the correct currency and pages in the correct language.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Date of last update: 13 Dec 2017